Friday 14 October 2011

a quick post from the library

A kovetkezo bejegyzes (mar csak az angol billentyuzetet figyelembe veve is) angolul lesz, igy ezen nyelven nem beszelok vagy atugorjak es varjak a kovetkezot, vagy igenyelnek tolem egy gyors es atfogo forditast (szivesen!) :)

Hey guys!

As the title says it is only a super quick post and actually is not even about anything in particular. :) I just happen to write because I happen to feel like it.

Sitting on a chair in Hartcourt Library at this time of my very much it-is-already Friday is very unusual of me :)
Girls happened to cancel the meeting on our next week presentation so I just stayed longer after my last seminar of the week and now I am all ready to go and fetch Sara!! She is almost in Ox!!! She's just given me a quick update from her recently not that much loved blackburry that she is on board and actually was lucky enough to get a seat in the "quiet" zone on the train :) if you have ever in your life traveled on trains in England you must admit that she should be more than grateful about this miracle! :)

Wow, look at the time. Must gooo now!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YOU ALL!

loves,
mel xx

2 comments: